Friday 17 June 2016

From pain house to the project

From pain house to the project,trails my motivation,you find it through my misery,am much in love with my pain,she fucked me hard and left me with no means of trails,we broke up no heartbreak,therefore am strong to face the world,but my first word Fuck the world,am feeling like Boss,self made self paid,soft made wait till the pay day but please don't go gay,no more Dre day,i invest time in shakespeare you spent yours to shakespex,anyway be the best of what you wanna be,am still the apex born bloody Africana with mental state of Americana got Married to Marijuana,bringing back days of chinoXL knowing one day cf will excel and his will be double excel,if my dream eventually fail my offspring will make the Dreamlight work,Kanye make Jesus walk,Jackson had a moon walk,who will bear me witness I've seen Dirty Diana plus Ahlia and Rhihana work,where at my Dream team?,let's make this Dream walk,I guarantee this Dream work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

aPEX-cf Rich For Life