Saturday 6 September 2014

Mind of Apex-cf

Wickedness look of i...looking like my ancestors,thinking like an actors in this world of movie, it only takes my creator for I to be touch cause am a human with a heart of lion,last night I slide an iron builder nd slice him with a razor now u know size ain't not necessary to become a legendary,I ain't Apex by error I was on top5 during d Jackson5 era,godamn it, am feeling like Mike Tackson with mack10 so I can't battle with Michael Jackson,had sex with Tony Branxton,cant forget it cause I can't remember the last time I felt emotional,born motionless,spit my rhyme raw,hurt ur lips when u bite it cause  know d truth hurts nd d street hot,where I grow up yes it was every day gun shot to cut the long story short,ask any poetizer u know, when I die I will be buried as a dead poet,but till then I will be liven cool wealth like am the president of Kuwait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

aPEX-cf Rich For Life